We’re looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to help OLX Ukraine in developing and maintaining vital parts of the system. The product we’re building is targeted on a local market and is a part of a famous classified advertising platform.
When you join our team you’ll be able to work with an event based and service oriented system that is critical to business success. Your job implies providing designing support for mobile and web clients, integration with the main platform, production support.
- 4+ years of experience working as a UX/UI designer;
- Product mindset;
- Comprehensive understanding of applying user-centred design methodologies and research to tackle complex product problems.
- Ability to define hypotheses and tests for them;
- Ability to clearly justify decisions based on data;
- Ability to offer feasible solutions in balance with engineering effort;
- Strong communication skills to work with product stakeholders through the entire process from mock-ups and prototypes to final implementation;
- Proven experience and ability in all different process stages from problem-solving definition to development and implementation.
- Initiative, independence, sense of responsibility and tangibility to a common result;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Be involved in the end-to-end design, development and implementation process by translating customer and business problems into solutions.
- Control the entire design process. Sketch ideas, prototypes and workflows to iterate on them quickly, and design a final look as high fidelity visual designs.
- Work side-by side with product managers, UX researchers and product analysts on product features from idea to production and further
- Work closely with UX researchers and product analysts to absorb multiple sources of feedback in the process, explore multiple hypotheses and drive the decision-making process to ensure the best product experience.
- Advocate proposed solutions by relying on measurable insights, estimate the impact of proposed changes