Fixly is helping customers to get things done. From house renovation to organizing a party. Fixly is a part of Naspers family along with other projects like OLX, Letgo, Otomoto. Fixly is operating in Poland, helping over 500k customers every month to find the right professional for their task. We are constantly growing and looking to capture other markets.
Our team is part of Fixly from the very start, over 3 years now. We do UX, development, infrastructure, SEO, and generally make this product work.
- 4+ years of experience working as a UX/UI designer;
- Product mindset;
- Ability to define hypotheses and tests for them;
- Ability to clearly justify decisions based on data;
- Ability to offer feasible solutions in balance with engineering effort;
- Strong communication skills to work with product stakeholders through the entire process from mock-ups and prototypes to final implementation
- The initiative, independence, sense of responsibility, and tangibility to a common result;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Create clean UX solutions that serve users needs and solve their problems;
- Maintain and improve robust UI design system across web/mobile-web/native apps;
- Work side-by side with product managers and software engineers on product features from idea to production and further;
- Participate in UX research, work with qualitative and quantitative data;
- Advocate proposed solutions by relying on measurable insights, estimate the impact of proposed changes