Oitchau, Brazilian Time & Attendance startup which recently became an international company. Our system allows to make sure that employees are following the assigned schedule and to track their time when they work out of the office.
Our team has been building the technical part of this product from the very beginning. Currently we have customers with international operations and with more than 15k employees.
We are looking for a mature, challenge-driven engineer to reinforce our team in Lviv and help us build a high-quality product. The project itself is fast-growing and dynamic and affects the salaries of thousands of people across the globe.
From the back-end perspective, Oitchau is:
- A service-oriented system that operates inside the Kubernetes cluster
- Most of the services written in Node.js
- API for mobile and web applications
- Integrations with partners and big customers
- Software engineering fundamentals, algorithms and data structures, OOP, DDD
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing scalable systems
- Experience with Node.js, RDBMS, message queues, nosql databases
- Experience with clouds and SaaS architectures
- Good English in both written and verbal communication
Nice to have
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Basic Linux system administration
- Experience with Redis and Elasticsearch
- Take part in the whole product/feature lifecycle (from discussing an idea to shipping to production).
- Possess ownership and responsibility over application components and system architecture
- Design and build new services
- Improve system performance and scalability, allowing to scale at least 10x by the end of the year