Day.io, Brazilian Time & Attendance startup which recently became an international company. Our system allows to make sure that employees are following the assigned schedule and to track their time when they work out of the office.
Our team has been building the technical part of this product from the very beginning. Currently we have customers with international operations and with more than 15k employees.
We are looking for a mature, challenge-driven engineer to reinforce our team in Lviv and help us build a high-quality product. The project itself is fast-growing and dynamic and affects the salaries of thousands of people across the globe.
From the back-end perspective, Day.io is:
- A service-oriented system that operates inside the Kubernetes cluster
- Most of the services written in Node.js
- API for mobile and web applications
- Integrations with partners and big customers
- Software engineering fundamentals, algorithms, data structures and OOP
- 4+ years of experience designing and developing scalable systems..
- 4+ years of experience with React and state management (React hooks, MobX, Redux)
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with TypeScript.
- Proficient with microservices architecture
- Proficient with REST API, Error Handling, Retry mechanisms, etc..
- Proficient with CSS, HTML5, Cookies, Local Storage
- Proficient with RDBMS and nosql databases
- Experience with Redis and Elasticsearch
- Experience with message queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, NATS, etc…)
- Basic linux system administration skills.
- Good English in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to move fast and solve problems
Nice to have
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Take part in the whole product/feature lifecycle (from discussing an idea to shipping to production).
- Ownership and responsibility over application components
- Design and build new services
- Improve system performance and scalability