We are looking for senior back end developer, who will expand competencies of our team and help us to build high quality, stable and reliable product, ready for hyper-growth. Team player, quick learner, product mindset, programming-language-agnostic (Basically we don't care what's your main technology now. We care about your willingness to work with our tech stack.)
Fixly is helping customers to get things done. From house renovation to organizing a party.
See our TV ad to find out what Fixly is.
Fixly is a part of Naspers family along with other projects like OLX, Letgo, Otomoto.
Fixly is operating in Poland, helping over 500k customers every month to find right professional for their task.
We are constantly growing and looking to capture other markets.
Our team is part of Fixly from the very start, over 3 years now. We do UX, development, infrastructure and generally make this product work.
What you will do:
- Write code.
- Develop new features in API for web and mobile clients.
- Integrate with 3rd party services (payments, accounting, notification services, etc).
- Refactor and optimize existing architecture with focus on stability and performance.
- Write automated tests.
- Take ownership of the system components.
- Work alongside competent dev team (8 people), participate in product process.
- Test out new approaches and technologies, implement them to production.
What technologies you will work with:
- Node JS
What we would like you to know, at least some of these:
- Front-end integration: SSR, Build process, CI, react.js
- Understanding of AWS technologies: ECS, SQS, RDS, DMS, Lambda, Cloudwatch, X-ray and others
- Microservice architectures, autoscaling strategies
- Domain Driven Design
- Database performance, indexing, partitioning, query optimization
- Docker, terraform, kubernetes
- Real-time applications and protocols (ex. MQTT)
What we offer:
- Hands-on live product experience
- Flexible hours
- No time tracking/reporting
- Flat structure, family-like company, no corporate BS
- Excellent working environment (office, desk, hardware, fireplace)
- Gym in the office with professional trainers
- Regular BBQ's, events, meetups, parties
- And much much more