We're looking for a person who:
- A passionate sales professional who is willing to experiment and overachieve on goals;
- Shares that creativity is becoming the biggest lever in sales marketing strategies;
- Is self-motivated and comfortable working hands-on - not minding to roll up your sleeves and get dirty;
- Comfortable working with technical content, fluent in the latest market trends, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while providing a quality customer experience.
- Has meaningful performance sales marketing experience (ideally at agencies, leading startups, or large brands);
- Creative testing experience and deep understanding of offer development and performance creative best practices;
- Understanding of creative production, brief writing, software, and terminology;
- Must be highly analytical and a natural problem solver;
- The initiative, independence, sense of responsibility, and tangibility to a common result.
Nice to have
- Familiar with B2b SaaS self-service funnels;
- Hands-on experience using analytics tools to understand creative performance such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, MMPs, etc.;
- Experience in some of these channels: SEO, PPC, Emails, Paid Social, Affiliates, etc.
- Build and execute a sales marketing strategy and execution of new business pipeline development;
- Analyze, experiment, create and implement new practices for excellence in the sales-marketing organization;
- Master the unique balance of delivering top-performing creative and offers with our brand;
- Partner with various teams and leadership to develop and execute initiatives to drive results;
- Responsible for the management and coordination of internal design processes and website development, running ABM campaigns, content creation, email marketing, presentations, important;
- Development of key indicators to measure the effectiveness of campaigns in the market.
- No time tracking & reporting
- No bullshit
- 20 workdays of paid vacations
- Unlimited Paid Sick Leaves
- 3 months of paid maternity leave
- 10 days of paid paternity leave
- Family doctor for you, your spouse, and children
- Cozy office with courtyard, BBQ-area, gym, massage, and hobby room
- Accounting support
- Online courses, English lessons, books, etc. (50/50 coverage)