Dreamlines is a place where everyone can find their dream cruise on the high seas. Dreamlines work with the most reputable cruise companies to offer customers a huge selection of cruises around the world.
- 4+ years of experience working as a UX/UI designer;
- Ability to define hypotheses and tests for them;
- Ability to offer feasible solutions in balance with engineering effort;
- Good communication skills to work with product stakeholders through the entire process from mock-ups and prototypes to final implementation;
- A proven track record of user interface designing;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Be involved in the end-to-end design, development and implementation process by translating customer and business problems into solutions;
- Control the entire design process: sketch ideas, prototypes and workflows to iterate on them quickly, and design a final look as high fidelity visual designs;
- Work side-by side with product managers on product features from idea to production and further;
- Maintain and improve robust UI design system across web and mobile-web;
- Participate in UX research, A/B testing, and work with qualitative and quantitative data.
- Professional growth
- Flexible hours
- No time tracking
- Flat structure, no corporate BS
- Excellent working environment (office, desk, hardware, fireplace)
- Gym in the office with professional trainers
- Regular BBQ’s, events, meetups, parties
- And much much more..