Oitchau, Brazilian Time & Attendance startup. Our system allows to make sure that employees are following the assigned schedule and to track their time when they work out of office.
Our team has been building the technical part of this product from the very beginning. We have already started working with companies with more than 1000 employees.
We are looking for a mature, challenge-driven engineer to reinforce our team in Lviv and help us build a high-quality product. The project itself is fast-growing, dynamic and affects the salaries of thousands of people across Brazil.
From the back-end perspective, Oitchau is:
- A service-oriented system that operates inside the Kubernetes cluster
- Some functionality is written in Ruby on Rails. New services are mostly in Node.js
- API for mobile and web applications
- Integration with a few partners
- Experience with Node.js, Koa/Express, Postgresql/MySQL, Redis
- Experience in designing and developing scalable systems
- Experience with Docker
- English, minimum Intermediate
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Basic Linux system administration
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Extending functionality of the existing API (RoR/Node.js)
- Designing and building new services (most likely on Node.js/Koa but technology is negotiable)
- Improving performance and scalability
- Preparing system for international expansion