We are looking for talented Node.js developer, who eagers to grow professionally and solve challenging problems using the most recent technologies. A good candidate is a team player, quick learner, product-oriented, and has Agile mindset.
Fixly is helping customers to get things done. From house renovation to organizing a party.
See our TV ad to find out what Fixly is.
Fixly is a part of Naspers family along with other projects like OLX, Letgo, Otomoto.
Fixly is operating in Poland, helping over 500k customers every month to find right professional for their task.
We are constantly growing and looking to capture other markets.
Our team is part of Fixly from the very start, over 3 years now. We do UX, development, infrastructure and generally make this product work.
What you will do:
- Develop business logic, service layer and API for Web and Mobile clients
- Develop and extend database model, messaging sub-system, matching algorithms, development tools, etc.
- Integrate with 3rd party services (payments, accounting, notifications, etc).
- Develop unit and integration tests, refactor and optimize existing code base.
- Support production releases, troubleshoot issues in a distributed environment
- Work alongside competent dev team (10 people), participate in product process.
What technologies you will work with:
- Node JS
- Appolo Server
What we would like you to know, at least some of these:
- Relational database performance, indexing, partitioning, query plans and optimization
- Messaging and asyncronous programming with promises
- Web sockets protocol and MQTT
- Application packaging, distribution and NPM eco-system
- Containaraized applications, Docker and Kubernetes
- AWS technologies: ECS, SQS, RDS, DMS, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudWatch, X-ray and others
What we offer:
- Hands-on live product experience
- Flexible hours
- No time tracking/reporting
- Flat structure, family-like company, no corporate BS
- Excellent working environment (office, desk, hardware, fireplace)
- Gym in the office with professional trainers
- Regular BBQ's, events, meetups, parties
- And much much more