Rebbix is a company that builds product teams working at the intersection of strategy, product development, tech, and data.
We are creating products from idea to product-market fit to scaling to multiple markets. For the last ten years, we focused on gathering experts that understand what it takes to build and scale a digital product in the modern world.
In addition to industry-grade tech skills, we invested a lot of effort into nurturing a result-oriented lean product development culture, and a wide range of skills such as SEO, marketing, data, and content creation.
- Professional experience as a Network Administrator, Network Engineer or similar
- Professional experience with switching and routing (Cisco IOS and/or Mikrotik RouterOS)
- Knowledge of Firewall and VPN solutions
- Familiar with Wifi technologies
- Familiar with MDM solutions
- Linux/Unix experience
- Intermediate English
Nice to have
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Experience with Apple Business Manager
- Experience with automation/scripting
- Familiar with ISO27001, SOC2
- Cisco Certifications (such as CCNA, CCDA, CCNP etc.)
- System Administration
- Monitoring and troubleshooting network infrastructure and services
- Taking an active role in driving innovation and improvements of the local network infrastructure
- Driving automation of our infrastructure and services
- Purchase and maintenance of office equipment