We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to plan, manage & implement Rebbix's HR operations and policies. You will use your talent, experience, and passion to build processes and practices that help will allow us to scale to the next level of excellence. We're known for our work-life blend, kind co-workers, & creative company-bonding events.
As our HR Manager, you will take part in all processes, foster relationships with employees, bring them on board, and make them feel the Rebbix spirit. We hope that you will quite quickly understand what a special community Rebbix is and will be able to transfer this knowledge to our new employees.
Rebbix is a team of experts working at the intersection of strategy, product, development, and data analytics. We build products from the moment the idea is validated to a successful outcome and growth. We help organizations: from start-ups to large enterprises to validate, build, and scale products. We make ideas work.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as HR Specialist in IT;
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations and best practices;
- Striving for developing, implementing, and structuring HR policies according to IT market changes;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - a good listener, ready to address and handle any employee relations issues;
- The initiative, independence, sense of responsibility, and tangibility to a common result;
- Readiness to coach and provide guidance for people in achieving professional goals;
- High level of motivation to make the company the best place for the Rebbix employees;
- English, minimum Intermediate Strong
- Full-cycle of HR processes in the company (onboarding, regular one-to-ones, lifecycle, offboarding);
- Working with employees, managers, and C-level;
- Implementing and improving HR processes (participation in HR policies & documentation development);
- Producing and driving HR initiatives from the beginning to successful implementation;
- Choose appropriate HRM system and work with it;
- Assistance in organizing events - team buildings, training, parties and etc.;
- Research of other market offers by companies (social package, salary, etc.).