Rove.me is an online travel guide that helps travelers find out when to go to get the best impressions from the trip. We write about all sorts of events and seasonal experiences worldwide and inform our readers when is the best time to visit their dream destinations. This year, we have launched Spanish and German versions, and we need someone to ensure a high standard of those languages on our website while taking our English version to the next level.
- Excellent command of written English (C1/C2)
- Experience in copywriting
- Editorial mindset and attention to detail
- Flexibility and openness to new assignments and approaches
- Sense of humor.
Nice to have
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent command of written Spanish or German (B2/C1)
- Social media marketing skills
- Email marketing experience.
- Create, edit, and revise travel-related articles
- Find inspiring and relevant visuals for the articles (photos & videos)
- Come up with new content topics and formats
- Supervise freelancers when necessary
- Update website content.