Rebbix is a company that builds engineering teams working at the intersection of strategy, product development, tech, and data. For the last ten years, we focused on gathering experts that understand what it takes to build and scale a digital product in the modern world.
We are looking for a Brand Writer who has unlimited imagination and a sharp mind to help Rebbix build its brand through content power. Stand out. Don’t fit.
- Advanced level of English (C1-C2). Your English is almost as if you are a native who really likes writing. Not bookish, more like the conversational/storytelling style.
- Educational background in Linguistics, Philology, or Journalistic
- Passion for writing and a strong interest in tech
- Ability to conduct research to bring unique, impactful insights to the content
- Quick reaction to industry trends and changes
- Has a sense of ownership & autonomy
- Understanding of the IT Industry and global technology trends
- Strong communication and interviewing skills. It should be really easy for you to schedule a meeting\call with our managers or partners, take inputs, and track the process of joint content creation.
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices for content optimization
- Experience in writing engaging content and a portfolio
- Experience in tech, digital marketing, advertising, PR, or related field
- Research, ideate, and create content that builds meaningful connections and encourages to take action
- Develop content marketing plans and actions to reach the right audiences
- Writing informational and educational articles according to the content plan
- Writing social media captions and other follow-up materials to support our articles, case studies
- Collaborating with our tech experts to produce case studies and project descriptions that showcase the company’s expertise
- Preparing video scripts for explainer videos, interviews, customers’ testimonials, etc
- Creating content that supports our presales and sales initiatives
- Contribute to the formation of the company's brand voice and its employer's image on the market.