Rebbix provides dedicated product engineering teams that help startups and enterprises launch, pivot, find product-market-fit, scale, and reach millions of users.
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer to join our marketing team and help make our brand voice shine throughout multiple communication channels by creating high quality content that converts.
Please attach your portfolio when applying for this role (3–5 pieces of copy in English).
- Advanced level of English (C1–C2) — you can write like a native speaker (or better), and your style of writing is conversational rather than bookish;
- 2+ years of experience writing for the tech industry;
- Strong analytical skills to research tech information and gather unique insights;
- Strong communication and interviewing skills — it should be easy for you to schedule a meeting/call with our managers, partners, or team members, take feedback, and track the process of joint content creation;
- Passion for writing and a strong interest in tech;
- General understanding of web and mobile development.
Nice to have
- General understanding of SEO best practices for content optimization;
- Experience in digital marketing, advertizing, PR, or any related field;
- Extensive SMM experience;
- Ability to write well in Ukrainian;
- Experience using Figma to create images for social media using given templates;
- Experience managing content using content management systems.
- Play a key role in shaping our content strategy, elevating our brand voice, and making a positive impact across different communication channels;
- Research and create informative articles for our blog based on the content plan;
- Write case studies showcasing our cooperation with clients;
- Write short and punchy social media posts that encourage our audience to react;
- Interview Rebbix team members to collect information for content;
- Work closely with our business marketing manager, sales team, recruiters, and founders;
- Create content that supports the company’s presales and sales activities as well as employer marketing campaigns;
- Ensure a consistent tone of voice and high content quality.
- Meaningful work;
- No time tracking;
- Like-minded people;
- Office that feels like a second home;
- 20 vacation days;
- Unlimited sick leaves;
- Office gym with a personal trainer;
- Parties planned by founders.