With Dreamlines, everyone will be able to find their dream cruise on the high seas. Dreamlines work with only the most reputable cruise companies to offer customers a huge selection of cruises, with new trips being added every day.
From a back-end perspective, the project is built in microservice-style written in different stacks with varying levels of code quality. Our main goal is to rewrite it into coherent modern typescript application, reduce overall complexity and improve maintainability
- Software engineering fundamentals, algorithms and data structures, OOP
- C#, .NET Core / .NET 6
- Experience with message queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, NATS, etc…)
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of continuous integration/delivery methods.
- Good teammate, however also work independently and lead initiatives
- Good English in both written and verbal communication
Nice to have
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Understanding of AWS technologies: SQS, RDS, DMS, Lambda, Kinesis, Cloudwatch, X-ray, OpenSearch and others
- German language
- Take part in redesign and replatforming of old microservice architecture to modern and coherent approach
- Closely work with product manager and dev teammates
- Write production code
- Possess ownership and responsibility over application components.