We are looking for a QA Automation specialist. Able to quickly grasp complex ideas. Self-learner. Ability to prioritize the importance of features and defects, estimate possible trade-offs. Clarify requirements or make decisions about functionality in place and communicate them to the rest of the team.
- Fixly is helping customers to get things done. From house renovation to organizing a party.
- See our TV ad http://bit.ly/tv_fixly to find out what Fixly is.
- Fixly is a part of the Naspers family along with other projects like OLX, Letgo, Otomoto.
- Fixly is operating in Poland, helping over 500k customers every month to find the right professional for their task.
- We are constantly growing and looking to capture other markets.
- Our team is part of Fixly from the very start, over 3 years now. We do UX, product development, software, infrastructure and generally make this product work.
- Competent Dev team of 9 people +2 QA (including you)
- Weekly sprints, weekly releases, new features regularly
- Well established agile dev/QA process and your improvements are welcome
- Test framework based on python + selenium for you to maintain, extend and improve
- Prioritize, define and develop test suites according to project priorities and goals
- Make automation tests suite an easy to use tool for the whole team to benefit
- Actively interact with the team, be in the context
- Your time will be distributed between 70% automated testing, and 30% supporting manual testing, writing documentation, participating in other development activities
- 2+ years of experience as an Automation Test Engineer
- Tester mindset
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins / Concourse)
- Solid SDLC understanding, agile product mindset
- Knowledge of how automation test frameworks are organized prioritized and managed
- Solid programming skills with Python
- Experience with Selenium, Allure, Docker, Jenkins
- API (Curl, Postman, Graphql, Python-requests)
- SQL (know difference between left and inner join and when to use them)
- English intermediate+
Nice to have
- Understanding Polish language
- Experience with automated testing of native mobile apps
- Experience in scripting, docker, load testing, AWS