Oitchau, Brazilian Time & Attendance startup which recently became an international company. Our system helps to make sure that employees are following the assigned schedule and to track their time when they work out of the office.
Our team has been building the technical part of this product from the very beginning. Currently, we have customers with international operations and with more than 40K employees.
We are looking for a mature, challenge-driven engineer to reinforce our team in Lviv and help us build a high-quality product. The project itself is fast-growing and dynamic and affects the salaries of thousands of people across the globe.
- Move fast and create things
- Plan ahead and do things right
- Embrace new technologies to empower the platform.
- Deliver high-quality product
At the moment we have 2 Android applications. One for personal usage, which allows an employee to manage their time tracking, absence requests and many more. The other one is built for tablets and allows quickly registering employees at the workplace using facial recognition.
- 3+ years of experience with Android
- 2+ years of experience with Kotlin
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Android SDK.
- Understanding and practice with MVP architecture, knowledge of SOLID, refactoring principles
- Experience with Android Jetpack (Navigation, ViewModel, LiveData, Room, WorkManager)
- Experience with Kotlin coroutines
- Experience publishing apps in Google Play
- Good communication skills and team working
- Practical experience with third-party libraries (Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, etc.).
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture principles
- Experience with JNI/NDK
- Experience with C++
- Experience or interest in working with GoogleMLKit, TensorFlow and dlib
- Take part in the whole product/feature lifecycle (from discussing an idea to shipping to production).
- Possess ownership and responsibility over application components
- Design and build new features
- Improve design and stability of the existing functionality of the apps
- 20 workday of paid vacation
- Unlimited Paid Sick Leaves
- 3 months of paid maternity leave
- 10 days of paid paternity leave
- Family doctor for you, your spouse, and children
- Cosy office with courtyard, BBQ-area, gym, massage and hobby room
- Accounting support
- No time tracking & reporting
- No bullshit
- Online courses, English lessons, books, etc. (50/50 coverage)