- Fixly is helping customers to get things done. From house renovation to organizing a party.
- See our TV ad to find out what Fixly is.
- Fixly is a part of the Naspers family along with other projects like OLX, Letgo, Otomoto and recently acquired StackOverflow.
- Fixly is operating in Poland, helping over 500k customers every month to find the right professional for their task.
- We are constantly growing and looking to capture other markets.
- Our team is part of Fixly from the very start, over 4 years now. We do UX, product development, software, infrastructure and generally make this product work.
- Competent team of 9 engineers(1 android dev - you) + 2 QA
- Weekly sprints, weekly releases, new features regularly
- Well established agile dev/QA process and your improvements are welcome
- 3+ years of experience with Android
- 2+ years of experience with Kotlin
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Android SDK.
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns, MVVM, SOLID, refactoring principles
- Experience with Android Jetpack (Navigation, ViewModel, LiveData, Room, Paging, WorkManager)
- Experience with Dagger 2/Hilt
- Experience with Kotlin coroutines
- Experience publishing apps in Google Play
- Good communication skills and team working
- Practical experience with third party libraries (Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, etc.).
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Understanding Polish language
- Experience with MQTT
- Experience with GraphQL
- Develop new features for 2 applications(separate for clients and service providers)
- Support existing codebase
- Actively participate in discussions about new features and UI/UX implementations
- Improving performance and scalability
- Preparing system for international expansion
Meet fixly Team