Dreamlines is one of the leading cruise aggregator websites, operating in Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, and the UK.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing large sets of data to help businesses make data-driven decisions and become data-informed. You will work closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to identify patterns, trends, and insights that can help us optimize our website and improve the customer experience.
- Profound knowledge of SQL
- Familiar with data visualization tools and can turn quantitative insights into a story (experience with Tableau or Power BI appreciated)
- Can work with a big amount of data, clean it, structure it, and gain insights.
- Can effectively deal with ambiguity and make good use of critical thinking
- Knowledge of python data tools (NumPy, pandas, Matplotlib)
- Experience with practical application of statistical models such as regression, clustering, and classification.
Nice to have
- Experience in the online travel domain
- Experience in A/B testing - from formulating the right hypothesis and metrics to interpreting the results and turning them into product decisions, is appreciated
- Experience with modern DWH approaches, Data Governance, Data Quality
- Experience with advanced web dashboard creation tools
- Data Science skills - predictive models and machine learning algorithms to extract insights from data.
- Reducing the ambiguity by providing clear insights that support informed decision-making in the Product and Sales
- Creating value for the business by providing actionable interpretations and understanding of users and their behavior
- Proactively identifying and answering key strategic questions
- Connecting the dots by synthesizing data from various sources to indicate opportunities for growth
- Working in a team with 3 data engineers